Minor damage was reported in an attic fire at a welding shop in St. Hilaire last night.

Fire officials say the call for assistance came in at 5:15pm to Penner Welding in the 500 block of North Broadway. Crews quickly had the situation under control.

Pennington County Sheriff Ray Kuznia says damage was minor, the cause believed to be welding sparks.

Fire fighters were assisted at the scene by ambulance, police and sheriff’s deputies. No injuries are reported.

TRF Radio

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here